Can you believe that 2011 is almost over?!?
Sadly it is for some, but for me, I’m awaiting what the new year has in store.
2011 has had its ups and down.
I graduated and started working, which were blessings but I also had people come and go from my life.
I had fun nights with my frannnns, (I miss them right now actually!!) where we will stay up, laugh and turn around and do it all over again.
And nights where I had sleepless nights. There were days where I felt like I could conquer the world and other days where I just wanted to sleep all day.
Throughout it all, I’m fortunate to say that I can live to recount those days.
2012 will be rung in with parties, drinks, prayers and sex. Unfortunately, many will not have the opportunity to partake in such festivities. With deaths, uprisings and disasters happening world wide many our left wondering what next?
I don’t believe that the world is coming to an end but certain old habits of mine are!
So what are my resolutions you may ask?
1. To continue to strengthen my walk with God.
2. To continue furthering my career by getting my Master’s.
3. Find a better job that not only meets my financial goals but my career one as well. Plus, a great working atmosphere would be great!!
4. To travel too as many states and countries that my finances can take me.
5. A boyfriend. Plain and simple, no detail required.
6. To expand my circle of friends in D.C.
7. To have an amazing birthday (June 7…don’t forget my gifts lol)
Not too bad huh?
What are your New Year Resolutions??